The thighs are one of the areas that suffer from problems in the accumulation of fat in the body, especially in women. It makes legs look ugly and more difficult to lose. The best way to get rid of thigh fat is to follow a healthy diet and get proper exercise.
Follow the 7 exercises we’ve described below to get a head start on getting perfectly toned and slim legs you’ve always dreamed of.
Burpees workout is excellent for burning fat. It occupies every muscle in your body and is also great for building strength. Do it 10-20 times for the best results.
1- Squat with your palm on the floor.
2- Then kick your feet back and take the plank position while keeping your arms outstretched.
3- Immediately return your feet to a squatting position.
4- Then get up from the squatting position.
6. Curtsy lunge
The curved push up targets the inner thighs and helps stabilize the hips, thus improving your overall posture.
1- Start by standing up.
2- Now move your left leg back to the right so that your thighs intersect with the bending of the knees as if you were bending over. While crouching, hold your palm together.
3- Repeat with your right leg. This completes one rep.
Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
5. Glute kickbacks
As the name suggests, this exercise strengthens the muscles of the buttocks.
- Start by going down on all fours with your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Make sure your back stays straight and parallel to the floor, raise your heels toward the ceiling. Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
4. Frog jumps
As the name suggests, frog hops are about jumping like a frog. However, don’t be fooled by its simplicity. This is a very effective exercise that engages your quadriceps, glutes, and hip flexion. To burn off those extra fats that are making your inner thighs look unappealing, give the frog a jump.
- Start standing straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now sit all the way to the floor and place your hands in front of you.
- Hold this position for 1-2 seconds.
- Now he jumped forward like a frog.
- On landing, absorb energy by bending your knees and sitting at the hips.
3. Jumping jacks
You can judge the effectiveness of this simple exercise by the fact that even the US Army is using it as a warm-up exercise and to keep you in shape.
- Begin by standing up straight.
- While jumping, raise your arms over your head and jump with your feet spread apart from each other.
Do it 5 times.
2. Side-lying double leg lifts
This is a type of traditional side leg lift where the upper leg acts as resistance while lifting the lower leg. The added benefit of this exercise is that it not only targets the inner thighs but also the outer thighs and slopes.
- Lie straight on one side of your body. Place your head and neck on your lower arm.
- Keep your toes close together and pointing away from the body.
- Now lift your legs slowly upward as possible. The legs should always be stacked together.
- Hold for two seconds before returning to the starting position.
Do one to two sets of 15 on each side.
1. Sumo goblet squat
Sumo squats are not only effective at toning the thighs and buttocks, but they are also great for getting rid of the most difficult belly fat.
- Start by spreading your feet wider than your shoulders and place your feet at a 45-degree angle.
- Now do a 90-degree squat with your hands raised to meet under your chin.
- Then come halfway through before sitting down again.
You can also carry weight while doing this to increase its effectiveness.
The key to getting the optimum result from your workout is to stick to a schedule without skipping.